The research that can be conducted for you at the Archives of Yugoslavia and Xeroxed copies of the found documents are in connection with:
- income at the federal bodies and other data from personal files , (37.1 KB)
- forfeiture of assets , (37.2 KB)
- granting of land to volunteers , (35.1 KB)
- imprisonment at concentration camps and forced labor during World War II , (39.9 KB)
- World War II war criminals , (36.1 KB).
Download the appropriate form (application), fill it in legibly, sign it and bring it to the Archives or send by regular mail together with a copy of the payment slip you received after paying the appropriate fee. Within 30 days after we receive the filled out form and after we check whether we have also received the payment slip for the document fee, you will receive a report on the success of the research and requested Xeroxed copies if the originals exist at the Archives. The Xeroxing service is charged according to the applicable Price List , (11.6 KB).
If none of the offered forms refers to the type of information you are interested in, please fill out the general form , (36.5 KB).
SENDING FORM BY E-MAIL
If you wish to send form by e-mail, please download and fill needed data in appropriate Word document and send us to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
- income at the federal bodies and other data from personal files , (15.4 KB)
- forfeiture of assets , (15.4 KB)
- granting of land to volunteers , (15.2 KB)
- imprisonment at concentration camps and forced labor during World War II , (15.2 KB)
- World War II war criminals , (14.8 KB)
- general form , (13.7 KB)